Sunday, May 10, 2015

ZOOMA Napa Half Marathon

My next half marathon will be ZOOMA Napa on June 20. It will be just in time for my birthday.

To familiarize myself with California's Wine Country, I am reading Laura Dave's Eight Hundred Grapes (review to come later in the week), as I just won an advanced copy from Simon and Schuster.

I also have a playlist going for my half. Here it is:

  • "Gimme More" by Britney Spears (because it starts with "It's Britney, b*tch and my name is Brittany. Good starting motivation)
  • "Movin'"by Group1Crew
  • "My Mistake" by Cam
  • "Yeah" by Usher, Lil John
  • "Toxic" by Britney Spears
  • "Say What You Say" by Eminem
  • "Walkashame" by Meghan Trainor
  • "I Love Rock'n'Roll" by Britney Spears
  • "When The Music Stops" by Eminem
  • "Fragile" by Kenrick Lamar, Tech N9NE
  • "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town (as kind of a take it easy, cool down kind of song)
  • "Work B*tch" by Britney Spears
  • "Stronger" by Kanye West
  • "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera
  • "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk
  • "To Write Love On Her Arms" by Helio
  • "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor
  • "I'm a Slave (4 U)" by Britney Spears
  • "Survivor" by Destiny's Child
  • "Til I Collapse" by Eminem
  • "DONE." by The Band Perry
What else should I add? I need to double the length of this playlist for my half marathon. Anything you can't run without?

No comments:

Post a Comment