Monday, May 4, 2015

My Half-Marathon and a Bookish Update

Aside from books, I have a love for running. Although this blog mainly deals with books, I wanted to some photos my (first) half marathon. Also, I'd love to review some books (memoirs, fiction, anything) about running. If any runners or readers have any suggestions, please let me know.

First: Here is a few pictures of the trail:




On the beach the night before, I decided to write in the sand to get pumped about my race:



The start of the race:

'

 What we were all waiting for, folks. Our medals.


Books

The night before my race was Independent Bookstore Day, so, naturally, I had to go to an independent bookstore and get something.


My Score:
Bicycles by Nikki Giovanni
What Is This Thing Called Love by Kim Addonizio
The Dream Keeper A Langston Hughes Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment