Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Reading Challenges Update

I have added a few more books to both lists, but I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to read books set in multiple states and starting with multiple letters. I keep repeating ones.... I need to stop that.

A-Z Challenge Update:
E - Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave (review here)
P - Pericles by William Shakespeare
S - Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell 
Z - Zoo by James Patterson (although I haven't finished it and wasn't able to renew it so it may be a while)

Previously completed:
B- BADD by Tim Tharp
C- Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanna Fluke
D- Dead End by Jason Myers
F- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
L- Like Water for Chocolate by Briana Esquivel
M- The Missions by Jason Myers
R- Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
T- This is How You Lose Her by Junot Díaz
U- Underwire by Jennifer Hayden

Needed: A, G, H, I, J, K, N, O, Q, V, W, X, Y

As far as states go, the books I added above successfully completed California and New York, two states which I already had.

The only new one I get to add to this list is:
Pennsylvania - Bossypants by Tina Fey (review to come) (The letter B was already taken and it might not be fair to put this book in Pennsylvania since only a part of it takes place there, but I'm stretching my imagination.

I am also reading Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover, which may or may not be set in Texas. I will have to double check. Until then, hang on to your hats.

Completed:
Iowa, Alabama, California, New York, Oregon, Nebraska, and New Jersey.

I have a list going of books I want to read, but I am always looking for recommendations as well, so, any book you want to recommend, I want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment